Many applicants for PR in Canada through Express Entry submit their applications on their own, without the help of an immigration consultant or lawyer. It is not a requirement to hire representation.
Even if you are able to do the entire process on your own, a professional review of your application is still beneficial to ensure that your application for PR will not be refused or cancelled as incomplete because of missing information or an incorrect document being submitted.
Because PR applications submitted via Express Entry are received online, they cannot be returned. Instead, applications with information missing, documents missing or incorrectly uploaded will be cancelled as incomplete. The applicant will then have to resubmit a new profile into the pool and wait to receive a new invitation to apply.
Having a professional review your Express Entry application gives you the benefit of our experience with hundreds of EE applications since it started in 2015, but for a more economical price than full representation.
How It Works
- Provide your profile login information to our office. (all information is confidential and stored securely.)
- Provide electronic copies of all of the completed forms and documents you have or uploaded.
- Our office will review the forms and documents you have uploaded, and the way they have been uploaded to IRCC.
- Our office will have a conference with you either in person, or over phone or skype if you are not near our office. We will advise you of the changes that should be made to your application before it is submitted, and we will provide a written list of recommendations for you to make.
Who is an Express Entry application review good for
- Applicants who are confident in their application, but want extra assurance
- Applicants who have completed their application, but are unsure about a few things
Who may benefit more from full representation than a review?
- Applicants who have an urgent deadline for their work permit or ITA, but have not started the PR application
- Applicants who are nervous about making a mistake on their application
- Applicants who find the immigration process confusing, and prefer easy to understand instructions and guidance from a professional
- Applicants who find the IRCC website and instructions difficult and unclear
If you want extra assurance about your PR application, contact us to schedule a review.
The price of an Express Entry PR application review is $595 + HST per application, including Principal Applicant, spouse/common-law partner, and up to two dependent children. Additional dependent children increase the cost by $50 + HST per additional dependent.