Any person or business is legally eligible to submit a Canadian immigration application on their own. But, it’s OK to want a little guidance.
IRCC instructions are extremely detailed and not always easy to understand the first or fifth time you have read them.
You may not have the time or desire to learn Canadian immigration laws and regulations, and how they apply to your individual situation. Even if your application is straightforward, there are so many details that can cause it to be returned or refused – a simple mistake can cause you to lose months that your application could have been in process.
This is where we come in.
DFI offers several options to guide you through a complicated and sometimes confusing immigration system.
- up to 60 minutes to discuss the details of your situation
- available in person ($225+tax) or over phone/skype/gotomeeting ($175+tax) IN AN EFFORT TO DO WHAT’S BEST REGARDING CORONAVIRUS, ALL CONSULTATIONS AND MEETINGS WILL TAKE PLACE REMOTELY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- discussion of any special circumstances
- how the law and public policy will effect your case
- evaluation of which programs you are eligible for
- what to expect from the application process
- any red flags with your application
- ways to strengthen the application
- likelihood of approval
- Available for Express Entry and Sponsorship applications
- Available from anywhere in the world
- In-Depth review of all corrections needed (approximately 60 minutes)
- Written list of corrections necessary and instructions
- Extra assurance that your application will go into processing and not be returned
- Especially valuable if the applicant has temporary status which is expiring, and will lose the ability to work if the application is not accepted
- Development of an overall immigration strategy to achieve your goal
- Step by step instructions and continued support regarding supporting documents above and beyond the standard government checklist
- Detailed cover letter citing the law and why the application should be approved
- Submission of the application to the government on your behalf
- Continued support after submission of the application – advisement of requests and deadlines from the government
- Up to date information regarding the ongoing status of your application
- Direction regarding what steps you should take after you have achieved your immediate goal
Whether you need general guidance or a very creative solution, we are here to help.
Let us know how we can help you achieve your goals.